Professional-grade devices from Poly and R
The Poly Studio series, the Poly Sync family and Poly Lens delivers exceptional employee experiences so you can be seen and heard from anywhere
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Poly (NYSE: POLY) today introduced its latest enterprise-grade solutions to meet the changing needs of today’s distributed workforce. Additions to Poly’s smart device portfolio include the Poly Studio R30 video bar, the Poly Sync 10 speaker, and enhancements to the Poly Lens platform to help you deliver great experiences wherever you work. These solutions, combined with developments in Poly DirectorAI smart camera technology, help employees present themselves at their best, while employers can continue to focus on meeting fairness for hybrid and office workers.
“The ability to provide a seamless and fair experience for today’s modern workforce is not only critical to business success, but also to happier, more productive employees,” said Handsome Wilder, senior vice president and general manager of video collaboration, Poly. “While organizations have started announcing return-to-office plans, relying on solutions that were successful before the pandemic will no longer be enough. At Poly, we are committed to investing in enterprise-grade tools that ensure that all employees have the same opportunity and experience – whether in the office, at home or on the go.”
Equipping the modern workplace
Poly Studio series professional-grade video conferencing devices deliver a purpose-built experience for meeting rooms of all sizes, including Poly Studio Kits for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows. Poly’s line of video conferencing devices brings fairness and ease to upgrade every meeting with Poly DirectorAI technology that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver real-time automatic transitions, group framing and speaker tracking, presenter and conversation mode, while NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technologies block out unwanted background noise.
The newest addition to the Poly Studio series is the Poly Studio R30 Smart USB Video Bar, designed for small meeting rooms. This plug-and-play device is equipped with Poly DirectorAI technology to ensure everyone is seen clearly with precise framing of groups and speakers. Poly is expanding its lineup of devices for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows to include the Poly Studio R30 Small Room Kit, optimized for small meeting rooms. The Poly Studio R30 works with the cloud-based video provider of your choice, is certified by Zoom, and will be Microsoft Teams certified by June 2022.
Poly Studio R30 video bar features include:
- 4K camera with 120 degree field of view so meeting participants are clearly seen, even those seated closest to the camera
- Poly DirectorAI smart camera technology that can perfectly frame everyone in the room, an individual speaker, or even follow a presenter in real time.
- Advanced audio with NoiseBlock AI and Acoustic Fence to block out unwanted background noise
- Wi-Fi device capabilities for remote IT management, reducing the need for additional management software in the room
- End users have the ability to customize their workspace settings
For larger meeting rooms, the Poly Studio E70 camera and Studio X70 video bar add a new Poly DirectorAI mode called People Framing. People framing mode provides close-ups of each meeting participant in the room, which are displayed in gallery mode. People framing mode will be available on Studio E70 and Studio X70 from June 2022.
Provide flexibility in Microsoft Teams Rooms
In addition to the Poly Studio Small Room Kit for Microsoft Teams, Poly offers additional flexibility for its entire line of Windows Teams Rooms:
- A USB extender and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) options for more flexible room deployments and seamless connections to user laptops for any video application
- A camera control app so users can easily adjust the camera experience or change Poly DirectorAI modes
Professional-grade equipment for hybrid workers
Poly Sync speakers feature USB and Bluetooth® connectivity with smart microphones that follow the speaker, not the noise. The Sync family range is sleek, sophisticated, intelligent and designed to deliver crisp audio quality for work and entertainment.
The Poly Sync 10, the newest member of the Sync family, is a plug-and-play USB speakerphone designed to enhance the home office experience, converting any space into your own personal conference room. Perfect for calls and music, its dual-microphone steerable array reduces ambient noise and delivers high-quality sound. The Poly Sync 10 is certified by Microsoft and Zoom and works seamlessly with the cloud-based meeting platform of your choice.
Poly Sync 10 speaker features include:
- Reliable, professional-grade hi-fi audio and power amplifier for calls and music
- Easy to spot call status, with clear and bright status light bar
- USB-A cable, with an included USB-C adapter
- IP64 dust and water resistant
- Supported by Poly Lens
Information and management of vital devices
poly lens provides a holistic platform with device control for all Poly gear, including the Studio R30 video bar and Sync 10 speaker, to enhance the workspace and user experience. The cloud-based solution provides essential management tools for provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting Poly devices.
No matter where users work or what device they choose, the Poly Lens app gives them the ability to personalize their experience, stay up to date with the latest software, get helpful user tips, support, etc Latest enhancements will include the Lens app for mobile devices that support Poly Bluetooth devices while on the go. The Poly Lens app for mobile will be available soon.
Poly Lens and Poly Lens app features include:
- Vital Poly voice, video, and headset management for the IT manager and individual user
- Personalization of the device for the user’s desktop and mobile
- “Find MyDevice” for mobile users, so you never misplace your favorite device
Availability and prices
- The Poly Studio R30 video bar is available now from Poly.com and select resellers worldwide, starting at $799.
- The Poly Studio R30 Small Room Kit for Microsoft Teams Rooms is now available for purchase on Poly.com and select resellers worldwide, starting at $2,099 (PC not included).
- The Poly Sync 10 speaker is available now at Poly.com, Amazon, and select retailers worldwide, starting at $99.99.
- Poly Lens and the Poly Lens desktop app are currently available worldwide at no additional cost. The Poly Lens app for mobile will be available soon.
To learn more about Poly solutions providing workplace equity for hybrid and office workers, please visit poly.com/work-wherever.
Poly (NYSE: POLY) creates premium audio and video products so you can have your best meeting, anywhere, anytime, anytime. Our headsets, video and audio conferencing products, desk phones, analytics software and services are beautifully designed and engineered to connect people with incredible clarity. They’re professional-grade, easy to use, and work seamlessly with all the top video and audio conferencing services. Poly MeetingAI delivers a broadcast-quality video conferencing experience with Poly DirectorAI technology that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide real-time automatic transitions, framing, and tracking, while NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technologies block unwanted background noise. With Poly (Plantronics, Inc. – formerly Plantronics and Polycom), you’ll do more than show up, you’ll stand out. For more information, visit www.Poly.com.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
+1 (831) 201-9142
Vice President, IR
+1 (831) 458-7533
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/polys-pro-grade-devices-and-remote-management-tools-deliver-total-equity-wherever-you-work -301542728.html